NEWS - GOSSIP- HEALTH - SEX - MUSIC - FASHION - MODELS - CELEBS - JOKES - INSPIRATIONAL - LIFESTYLE

Ciara - Gimmie Dat

Friday, September 17, 2010

FUGE IS TAKING OVER !!!


Introducing upcoming rapper that goes by the name FUGE. He is one of the best up and coming threats in New York, Staten Island .. Check out this personal exclusive Interview I had with him..

So were you from? ------- I'm from the home of the Brave and boldest! Staten Island New York, Born and Raised.

How did you get the name FUGE? ----- Well it came about,short for Fugitive... theres a good Meaning being it thought.. We all know a Fugitive is someone who is on the run from the law. So i just put a twist and say I'm on the run from the Gutter Tryna ,make it to the Top..

Growing up in your city who was your biggest musical influence? ----- I would have to say Wu-tang, The came up right around my area..

When did your love for music begin? ----- I would like to say around the age 4 or 5... I remember I use to rap onyx.. that song Slam... Lol that was my Sh-t.

When did your pursuit of music become more serious? ---- once i moved to jersey..it was more of an opportunity. More studios, more different outlets. That's when i really took it serious.. i wrote my first 16 in front of my P.C.

Who are you feeling right now in the rap game? ---- I like Wiz, Wale, Drake, Few other to
Name...I like people who are different...who have their own style and are creative.. Like wiz, He likes smoking weed, so he raps bout IT ALL the time...I respect that!

Tell us about your new project?---- I have 2 new Projects....The upcoming one which should drop this month is Called “End Of The Beginning” Its hosted by Dipset’s AraabMUZIK and DJ Duffy.. Once that drops i will continue working on my Album, that is yet to be titled.

Describe for me your sound or style? ----- That's a little difficult... hahaha... I have many different styles, I'm Versatile.. As for sound, i have a unique sound, more like a Raw Raunchy kinda style but at the same time I can be smooth..

How do you view the current state of Hip-Hop music? ---- A lot of people say Hip Hop is Dead. I just Think it took a turn for the better... sales aren't up because of Technology.. Everything is digital.. ipod's and Mp3 players have taken over... Once people have adapted to that they will be OK..Its just a new Hustle...

To date, what has been your career highlight? ---- I would definitely have to say working with 50 cent on the set of “Before I Self Destruct” Movie. He’s a real cool dude.. he broke it down how to make it, and gave some real encouraging Knowledge. Definitely someone I would want to work with again.

What exactly does FUGE have in store for the future? --- I'm trying to put my foot in everything possible.. I'm going to continue making good music for my fans and stay true to myself...

What do you like to do when you are not making music? ---- Huh? What? music is my life...ha ha ha, nah I like to just spend alot of time with family and watch t.v. Try to stay in tuned with whats going on in the world.. That actually gives me Ideas on Writing and new Concept's for music..

Tell us something no one knows about you. ------ hmmmmm, If I tell you then its no longer a secret Love. *wink*

What is your favorite television show -- Either past or present? ----- Ahhh the First 48 of course. That show is live.. ha ha ha...

So you know I had to ask you some questions for the ladies…. So all the ladies would like to know, are you single? ------ ha ha ha ha...ah man, Something like that. Music is the focus right now..but there is always room for improvement.

So what is your ideal woman? ----- An outgoing, funny, cool young lady.. Some who has a great personality, Definitely a female who is comfortable with herself.

What turns you on and what turns you off? ----- I love a women who is well Groomed, how drake said it? “NAILS DONE,HAIR DONE,EVERYTHING DID”! ha ha ha ha... As for a turn off, I cant a stand a female who doesn't know how to Carry herself in public.

Do you like your women aggressive or shy? And why? ------ Um it can go either way.. Women who are more aggressive tend to know what they want from the door, and are more straight forward..That's always a plus.

What’s your bad sexual experience lol ? ----- lol, ahh mannn how did i know this one was cumming up...Next question! ha ha ha...

How far would you go to get a woman’s attention that interests you? ----- Pretty Far! I mean hey if i see something I want i'm gonna go get it.. Consistency is the Key.

How sexual are you on a scale of 1-10? ----- Oh wow! Really sexual. Definitely say a 10..

What's Your Favorite Position? ------ Lmaoooo... hm there's a few.. I mean lets get nasty here...It feels good no matter what! lol

Do you consider yourself sexually open minded? ----- Um to an extent.. Depends on what we doing... I love women so I'm usually down to do whatever will Please my WOMAN! feel me

OK ladies, you heard it… OK is there anything you want to leave my faithful readers with? ----- First and foremost i would like to thank YOU, Mz Purrfection for the opportunity to do this , I would like to say, thanks to everyone for taking time to tune into this interview, I hope Ya’ll Enjoyed.. I hope i was able to answer all of the Unanswered.. just keep supporting me, I continue to be consistent, continue to grind and make music you love. I will never let ya’ll down i promise! Thank YOU!
Contact Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment