NEWS - GOSSIP- HEALTH - SEX - MUSIC - FASHION - MODELS - CELEBS - JOKES - INSPIRATIONAL - LIFESTYLE

Ciara - Gimmie Dat

Monday, September 27, 2010

INTERVIEW WITH THE ALABAMA KING - King David Lordstyle


So were you from? Whiztown,P.R.I.C.HARD,Al...stayed in Montgomery,Al ....jus moved to Birmingham,Al....ALABAMA.....lol

Growing up in Alabama who was your biggest musical influence? Master P

When did your love for music begin? as a kid...I was in a band at 12yoWhen did your pursuit of music become more serious? well...in 2006

Who are you feeling right now in the rap game? alot of ppl doin it right now...I jus love good music

Tell us about your new project? I have several Mixtape comin soon...and an EP (Still Sprayin Roaches) comin for digital download in da Late fall. Im also working on a dvd and a short film (TABLES) DUE TO DROP 2011

Do you feel like you get the respect you deserve as a upcoming rapper or do you still feel underrated? I FEEL I do...by the ppl that know me... I look at it like, when Im Exposed 2 da MASSES...I will get the FEELING yu might be talking bout...lol

Describe for me your sound or style? its ME...kinda In ya FACE..I jus spit it how I feel it...MY STYLE (google my song THAS MY STYLE) lol

How do you view the current state of Hip-Hop music? BECOMING very digital....and will forever evolve..

To date, what has been your career highlight? my Trip 2 N.Y...had a meeting with WAYNE WILLIAMS (JIVE RECORDS)


What exactly does King David have in store for the future? LORDSTYLE ENTERTAINMENT (EVERYTHING) MOVIES,MUSIC,CLOTHES,MODELS,COMMUNITY CENTERS.....like wal-mart..Ima call mine (BALL-MART)

What do you like to do when you are not making music? jus have fun...everything..specially being around sexy women...lol

Tell us something no one knows about you? I had 2 stop myself from masterbating lookin at YUR (Mz PURRFECTION) SEXY ASS PICTURES (WINK)...lol


WOW your too funny lol so what is your favorite television show -- Either past or present? MARTIN

So you know I had to ask you some questions for the ladies…. So all the ladies would like to know, are you single? Not Married...but I do have a special Lady in my life.

So what is your ideal woman? BRAINS like OPRAH, BEAUTY like SANAA LATHAN, with a SWAG like HALLE BERRY

What turns you on and what turns you off? ON - a funny gurl with pretty titties... OFF- untrimmed wild pussy hair

Do you like your women aggressive or shy? And why? KINDA BOTH....can turn it up or down at anytime...ya kno?

What’s your bad sexual experience lol ? the time I was bout 2 have my first 3some and my roommate came home and the other gurl gave him some pussy IN DA OTHER ROOM...SMH (the gurls aint want him to know bout it)

How far would you go to get a woman’s attention that interests you? not tooo far...I like a MUTUAL interest better...I pay attention to who's attention I have...sometime yu miss out on a good thang lookin at something else...ya kno?

How sexual are you on a scale of 1-10? 10...I LOVE SEX...I THINK IM AN ADDICT

What's Your Favorite Position? I like da gurl 2 start on top... but DOGGY always good..

Do you consider yourself sexually open minded? YES i do...

Ok ladies, you heard it… Ok is there anything you want to leave my faithful readers with? follow me on twitter. @KingDavid251....AND SPEAK!!! lol...I TALK BACK... Thanks for taking your time out with me today, good luck to you and much continued success to you!!!!!!!!


Mz PURRFECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment