NEWS - GOSSIP- HEALTH - SEX - MUSIC - FASHION - MODELS - CELEBS - JOKES - INSPIRATIONAL - LIFESTYLE

Ciara - Gimmie Dat

Monday, September 27, 2010

MODEL OF THE WEEK - Exclusive Interview with "THE SEXY BOMBSHELL" MENA MONROE


Nationality: African American
Where do you rep? (Yells) "Detroit WHATTT!!!!" (In Em's voice lol!)
Relationship Status: Currently single.
Measurements / Stats: My stats are 34DD-26-40So

Mena, I know you are just not a model but you are also Rap Artist .. So when did your love for music begin? Well I am from Motown & music actually runs in my family. My uncle is an old school Motown producer & songwriter. Plus my mom & aunts all sing. So I've always been in love with music. But I feel in love with Hip Hop in the 6th grade when I stole my brother's original Reasonable Doubt cd. I heard Foxy's verse on "Ain't No" & I went numb. I started writing right after. I still have my old note books too lol! I was uber young & wack then so its funny to look at.

Growing up in your city who was your biggest musical influence? Will even though Detroit is technically the mid-west we tend to gravitate towards the East Coast sound. So I'm a self-proclaimed "Jay-Z Connoisseur", I love Biggie, Kim, & Fox of course.

When did your pursuit of music become more serious? Just this year actually. I've always been a writer but around January or so I started being in the studio again for the 1st time since my freshmen year at college & I started recording again.

Who are you feeling right now in the rap game? I really like J.Cole, Drake of course, Fab is in a good zone right now, Jay Electronica's dope, and of course Slaughterhouse, & Em.

Tell us about your new project? Well I'm currently working on my mixtape & I know I've been taking my time but I'm doing so simply because I just wanna make good quality shit. I don't like rushing anything! Yet alone something that's a reflection of me.

Describe for me your sound or style? Well I'm straight hip hop. None of that weird plastic barbie animated bullshit. I really loved the state of hip hop or music in general from like 1995 to about 2001. You know the Bad Boy & Good Ole Roc-a-fella music era. Where they took time with the production & actually had GOOD writers, writing LYRICS that make fucking sense lol. I think that at the time music had more substance. & that's the style I'm trying to re-create.

How do you view the current state of Hip-Hop music? Well there are alot of people who think that now hip Hop's evolved with all these new sounds & new artist. I personally think that "new & different" doesn't always mean better.

What exactly does Mena Monroe have in store for the future? Well I plan on making everybody either love or hate me lol. I want my brand to be everywhere & I want my own lane in this rap shit.

So how long have you been modeling? I've been modeling for almost 3yrs now.

What inspired you to get into modeling? Well I've always liked taking pictures. I love the camera.

Do you think its hard for models to get paid gigs now since most models do gigs for free? Whats your opinion on that? Yes & No. The game is over saturated right now due to all the chicks that get in for the wrong reasons. Its difficult for real models because there are chicks who just want the attention that will do gigs for free. But if you've built your brand you have the authority to demand compensation that's the difference and the pay off.Have you been featured in any magazines or video's ? Yes can't name them all. But I can promote my most recent. Pre-Order your Fall '10 Issue Of Stunnaz TODAY! at http://www.stunnazmag.com/ with me on the cover: )

Who would you love to work with in the industry and why? I would like to work with anyone with drive & a vision.What do you hate most about the industry? How stressful & artificial it can be sometimes.

Describe yourself in 3 words? A Hater's Nightmare!

Were do you see yourself within 5 yrs? I currently live a very fast pace free spirited lifestyle, so in 5yrs I wanna do a complete 180. A wanna be mommy, a entrepreneur, & some one's sexy ass wife lol!What body part of yours attracts the most attention? The whole damn thing lol! I poke out on both ends plus I have a pretty face & a great smile. So I'm a f'n package lol.

Now, what would you like people to be attracted to? Well I have a slight ego & I really don't care care what others think or feel about me. As long as I like it fuck it!

Whats the worse pick up line you ever heard? "Does your feet hurt, because you've been running through my mind all day?"

What is the most creative thing a guy has said or done to approach you? Asked if he could take me to a "nice restaurant" for our first date. The restaurant was in another state. So we flew there & back in the same day. Strictly for dinner no strings attached. So I thought that was uber bossy!How far would you go to get a man's attention that interests you? I don't chase so, not far. But I am more attracted to dudes that pay me no mind.

Describe your Ideal date with a man? I can't think of anything off hand. But I can stay that I'm a free-spirit & I just love enjoying life & doing simple things. So sometimes less is more.

What person you would most like to meet? Oprah!Can you cook? If so, what’s your specialty? Yes, yes, yes lol! I love cooking & my specialities are pasta dishes, any type of chicken, & good ole fashion soul food.

Can I buy you a drink and if so, what kind? Well I can buy my own drinks but if I'm not feeling stand offish---> Ciroc Red Berry on the rocks with 8 lemon slices (yes 8), Patron Margarita on the rocks no salt, or straight Patron or 1800 Silver shots.

Whats your Pet Peeve? Bad breathe, Narcissistic personalities, guys who do that thing to show off their watch, & LIARS!!!!

Doing this will get you cut ? Lie on your dick, disrespect me, and fuck with my money!

Lights on or lights off? Either whatever he chooses.

Sleep or sex? Sex that will put me to sleep; )

Tell us a funny joke?The biggest misconception about me is… I'm unapproachable or really prissy! I'm really down to earth & a true "D Girl" (meaning hood if I need to be)

Preferred type of underwear? I'm not big on undies, but if its a must thong.

What turns you on and off? Turn offs can be really sensitive because I loose interest quick. & turn on's, well I'm pretty freaky when I'm in a relationship or having relations. So I like a little roughness, lots of kissing, & a little shit talking lol.

Where can people check for you for past & present ? ... (Videos, Twitter , Facebook, Myspace, etc... ) Definitely hit me on twitter because I'm addicted & I tweet everyone back so http:www://twitter.com/menamonroe & check out my personal blog site http://www.menamonroe.blogspot.com/

Ok yall, you heard it… Ok is there anything you want to leave my faithful readers with? They say "real girls aren't perfect, and perfect girls aren't real" but I reside right on that fine line. And its been real darlings. To reach me is to tweet me lol! Chow: )
Thanks for taking your time out with me today Mena, keep doing ya thang boo and good luck to you and much continued success to you!!!!!!!!
Mz PURRFECTION

1 comment: