NEWS - GOSSIP- HEALTH - SEX - MUSIC - FASHION - MODELS - CELEBS - JOKES - INSPIRATIONAL - LIFESTYLE

Ciara - Gimmie Dat

Monday, October 11, 2010

MODEL OF THE WEEK !! Smooth , Straight Stuntin, Urban Ink and Gorgeous Magazine Model "VERONICA VIOR" check out this Exclusive Interview ...


Here is my girl Veronica Vior .. I call her VV for short ... this mixed beautiful breed is got a body on her and she's taking over. This 5'3 model has been in Straight Stuntin Magazine, Urban Ink Magazine, Gorgeous Magazine, and Smooth Magazine... she don't only look good but she is smart as hell and got a great head on her shoulders ... SO FELLAS and LADIES ...pls don't judge her by her booty lol


Nationality: I'm mixed with Italian, Russian and Spanish


Where do you rep? Albany, NY


Relationship Status: Single


Measurements / Stats: 34b, 27, 41


Favorite Sport: Basketball


Favorite Movie: What About Bob, I love this movie!


Favorite Artist: I don't really have a favorite artist. I like all kinds of music.


Favorite Food: Italian


How long have you been modeling? 5 years but I've become more exposed on the scene in the past 2 years.


What inspired you to get into modeling? I never actually wanted to model. I've always wanted to act. People kept telling me I had a unique, different look, so I tried it out and this is where I am today.


Do you think its hard for models to get paid gigs now since most models do gigs for free..

Whats your opinion on that?

I only do print for this reason.

The magazines I've shot for, have paid me.

Music videos are for exposure only, they rarely pay. I don't agree with this because some models actually put in a lot of time, effort and dedication into getting to where they want to be. No one wants to work for free, its degrading.

Have you been featured in any magazines or video's ? I've been featured in Straight Stuntin Magazine twice, Urban Ink Magazine, Gorgeous Magazine, Smooth Magazine and Sweets Magazine. I did one music video for an indie artist which did pay me.


Who would you love to work with in the industry and why? I have worked with some of the most talented photographers already, however I would love to get the chance to work with Nick Saglimbeni.


What do you hate most about the industry? Urban Models aren't taken as serious as main stream models. I find this discriminatory because not every woman is 6 feet tall and a size 0. Some of us are still beautiful, talented and only 5'3".


Describe yourself in 3 words? Outgoing, eccentric, classy


Were do you see yourself within 5 yrs? Owning my own boutique.


What body part of yours attracts the most attention? My legs


Now, what would you like people to be attracted to? My personality


Whats the worse pick up line you ever heard? I've heard too many to pick just one, lol!


What is the most creative thing a guy has said or done to approach you? Handed me a blank flyer and told me he was going put my eyes on it for his next party because he said I had beautiful eyes. That was really sweet of him.


How far would you go to get a man's attention that interests you? I just look at him a certain way. If he bites the hook, we're golden. If not, its ok, there's a million "hims" out here. I don't need attention from men, so I don't go out of my way to get it.


Describe your Ideal date with a man? Take me somewhere out of the ordinary and show me how interested in ME they really are.


What person you would most like to meet? Marilyn Monroe if she was still with us. I am so interested in hearing her story from her.


Can you cook? If so, what’s your specialty? I can cook just about anything. I don't really have a specialty but I will say that I do make lemon pepper chicken with basil/garlic potato's and greens a lot!


Can I buy you a drink and if so, what kind? I actually only drink on extreme occasion. If I was drinking, I do like Amaretto Sours.


Whats your Pet Peeve? Ignorance


Doing this will get you cut ? Without thinking twice


Lights on or lights off? ON


Sleep or sex? I like both equally


Preferred type of underwear? Boy shorts


What turns you on and off? Turn on's: Educated, ambitious, outgoing, open minded, creative and classy. If you don't fall into any of these categories you are a turn off.


Where can people check for you for past & present ? They can Google me or they can find me on Twitter/VeronicaVior and Facebook


Ok yall, you heard it… Ok is there anything you want to leave my faithful readers with? I am a hard working, caring and talented woman, as are most of the urban models I know of. We are not just "the biggest ass". Please, before you judge a character, get to know them inside first. You never know, we may teach you more than you think.


Thanks VV for taking your time out with me today, good luck with everything you do and continued success to you!!!!!!!! Much Luv


Mz Purrfection

1 comment: