NEWS - GOSSIP- HEALTH - SEX - MUSIC - FASHION - MODELS - CELEBS - JOKES - INSPIRATIONAL - LIFESTYLE

Ciara - Gimmie Dat

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meez Montana DOING IT BIG !!! He just dropped his new mixtape with DJ ELAMENTZ (ALL PRO DJs) called "Welcome to the Bang Gang"


So were you from?

I'm originally from a small town called Lodi, NJ...lived a few years out in Pennsylvania, now im currently on the EastSide of Orlando, FL.

How did you get the name Meez Montana?

My Homies in PA used to call me M-EEZ or M-Easy and that eventually turned into Meezy.. The Montana comes from Tony.. im out'chea livin that American Dream! I used to wash dishes and now im on my boss shit. Meez Montana is like that wild cowboy nigga, 10 feet tall with a closet full of guns! lol

Growing up in your city who was your biggest musical influence?

My Biggest influences growin up had to be my family, friends, and all the struggles me n my peoples have been through.. i'm like an observer, i watch and i listen and make my own conclusions.. a lot of my aggression and emotions spill out into my music.

When did your love for music begin?

Shitttt... i've loved music for as long as i can remember

When did your pursuit of music become more serious?

umm.. i've been writing since about 1996.. but i didn't start really trying to pursue the music dream til about 2007 in Florida. I have been recording music since 2004 though..

Who are you feeling right now in the rap game?

I don't really listen to too many rappers, but i fuck wit some of the new comers breaking into the industry like Vado from Harlem and Meek Mill form Philly. I like to see the new guys shine and i support the up and coming artists on their Grind.

Tell us about your new project?

I just dropped a new mixtape with DJ ELAMENTZ (ALL PRO DJs) called "Welcome to the Bang Gang". It's got features from some of my artists Inacent Baby, Yung Blitz, and Goodie Green. Also features Cash Chris (Maybach Music) and the Dezel Headbangerz out of Orlando, FL. There's a lot of Goon Music on there.. it's strictly for the streets but i have 2 more mixtapes finished up called "Splash Season 1 and 2" that shows i can get real versatile with my music. A lot of songs for the Ladies and music for the Fly Niggaz.. its all about how u splash!!

Describe for me your sound or style?

Versatile. I can take it to wherever the beat wants to lead me. The Goon/Trap Music comes to me naturally because of the life I had lived and things that I have experienced, but that kind of music is not for everybody. Thats more like therapy for me lol... but i like to make splash music which is a lot of braggadocio rap, fly nigga shit, menage' trois music, purple weed lol.. My style has a wide range and variety so it can get kind of hard to categorize me.

How do you view the current state of Hip-Hop music?

ehhh.. i'm not too impressed. I feel like it's wide open right now for a new artist to come in and scoop up some of that lime light.. Plus the Hip Hop Police is fuckin the game up.. a lot of the stars are locked up right now.. but like i said, it leaves the lane wide open for another artist to capitalize.

To date, what has been your career highlight?

There's been a few memorable moments but one of the most recent was having Freeway (Roc-a-fella) come by the crib and lay down a track wit me.. it was cool to be side by side with a nigga that been in the industry. We made a banger and it wasn't like through some email shit.. we actually got to chill out n vibe and he layed his verse right there in my home studio.

What exactly does Meez Montana have in store for the future?

Of course dropping a lot more music and videos. I'm fine with being an independent artist but i also wouldn't mind someone cutting a check with a good contract!

What do you like to do when you are not making music?

When i'm not making music, im thinkin bout other ways to make money lol. It sounds cliche' but i'm a deep thinker.. Heavy Weed Head too so i find myself getting lost in my thoughts. But other than that, I like to kick back and watch some movies, maybe hit the shooting range, enjoy the company of good people, and of course spend time with my daughter.

Tell us something no one knows about you.

I'm a MASTER Chef!! lol... nah seriously though.. i like to cook..

What is your favorite television show -- Either past or present?

I'm a sucker for those reality shows lol.. but somehow my tv always lands on Sports Center or Cartoons when i'm with my baby

So you know I had to ask you some questions for the ladies…. So all the ladies would like to know, are you single?

lol... yes i am very single.. but i am a Daddy and i have a beautiful 2yr old Daughter

So what is your ideal woman?

I'd have to say my ideal woman would have to be a go getter. Some one who at least has an idea of what they want to do in life. A person that is true and prefers the truth even if its not exactly what they want to hear. I'm a sucker for a pretty face and a big booty too lol.. but i like a lady in the streets and a freak in MY bed.. Someone who i can just enjoy my downtime with and understands my situations..

What turns you on and what turns you off?

turn ons.. i like my women to be spontaneous.. if i come home and she surprise me in a sexy outfit and get it poppin then you already know lol.. as far as turn offs, bad hygiene, dirty house, dirty sneakers lol.. if her shoes and fingernails aint clean imagine how she treat her poor vagina lol.. also cant stand a lying ass chick SMH

Do you like your women aggressive or shy? And why?

either or.. all women are different and i can appreciate them all.. Me being a gentleman, i find myself with a lot more aggressive women because they know what they want and go for it.. there's no in between lol.. but i can also take my time and ease a shy girl into her comfort zone.. I don't like to smother a chick or make them feel uncomfortable so an aggressive chick sets the tone for me.. at least let me know u diggin me and we can take it from there..

What’s your bad sexual experience lol ?

i really can't say i've had a bad one lol.. i've enjoyed them all in their own way!

How far would you go to get a woman’s attention that interests you?

umm i don't really know.. but if i want it imma try my best to get it without becoming creepy haha

How sexual are you on a scale of 1-10?

i'll say a 9 cuz sex isn't everything.. well maybe a 9.5

What's Your Favorite Position?

i love me a backshot queen! reverse cowgirl is poppin too... but i'll still pick her up n pin her to the wall.. i got a few tricks tho i read the karma sutra!

Do you consider yourself sexually open minded?

Yeah.. to an extent tho.. some of yall ladies try to get tooooo freaky lmao

Ok ladies, you heard it… Ok is there anything you want to leave my faithful readers with?

God Bless yall and thanks for taking the time out to check my interview! Shout out to Mz Purrfection and everyone else that holds me down.. follow me on twitter @MEEZMONTANA and if u need new music or have to contact me hit up MeezMontana@gmail.com

Thanks for taking your time out with me today, good luck with your hot single "Up n Down (the Pole)" I love the song. Keep doing your thing and much continued success to you!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment