NEWS - GOSSIP- HEALTH - SEX - MUSIC - FASHION - MODELS - CELEBS - JOKES - INSPIRATIONAL - LIFESTYLE

Ciara - Gimmie Dat

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Top 10 Best Beauty Secrets - #'s 1-3

Today August 16th 2010 I thought I will bring to you my top 3 beauty secret . I'm not bragging at all , but I get so many men and women ask me, WOW I love your complexion, its different and your skin is so soft and smooth. " I'm like WOW thanks" I didn't think my skin stands out so much to the peoples eye. Then they ask, what do you use or do to your skin, I just love it. So yes I do tell them and they be shocked when I tell them. So now today I thought I will let everyone know what are my top 3 beauty secrets to keep my skin so flawless and smooth.

#1 WATER , WATER , WATER


Drinking water can clear up your skin and people often report a healthy glow after drinking water. It won't happen overnight. but just a week of drinking a healthy amount of water can have good effects on your skin. Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. So if you have a body filled with toxins and waste products, that will continue to keep your skin to continue looking dull/ dry and feeling nasty.

You should drink a min. of
Eight glasses of water a day. For those that can't stand water try sparkling water as a substitute. Also instead of spending a fortune on bottled water, invest in a filter for your home faucet. It'll make tap water taste like bottled, at a fraction of the price.


#2 MY BODY WASH/SOAP


Ok I am not the one to like using perfume smelly soap / body wash.


However if you have sensitive /dry skin it isn't suggested to use fragrant soaps at all because it can dry your skin out even more.

Many specialty body washes and body gels have fragrances and you should only use those type of soaps seldom, or as a pamper treatment. Should you desire to have the affect of fragrance, and then you could always use a body splash or spray after your shower, and spray it on your clothes and not your skin.

Most fragrant soap/body wash has a certain percentage of alcohol in it which dries out your skin making it feel itchy and ewwww. Some people love it cause they smell good, but those are the ones that’s very bad for your skin. I love sticking to natural ingredient products.

That’s why my top soaps/body wash would be:


1. DAIL “Antibacterial Body Wash’

Cause we are surrounded by germs daily and Dial kills 99.9% of germs of your body. You don’t want to be out in a germ world and wash with something that doesn’t kill germs just cause when you do, I guarantee you take a test you still have germs sitting on your body, you are just washing away your dirt (Make sense right). And so after I wash with Dial first then I will either wash with Palmers coco butter soap or my black soap.


2. Palmers Coco Butter Soap:

Is a rich-lathering soap that softens and moisturizes as it cleanses without leaving a dry, tight feeling. Enriched with pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, this cream soap is excellent for use on face, hands, and body. The ultimate bar soap for moisturizing the skin. Use daily for a smooth, clear, radiant complexion.

3. Nubian African Black Soap:

With active botanical extracts and salicylic acid to more effectively treat acne, balance skin tone and improve skin texture. Daily use of this will result in cleaner, clearer, healthier skin.



#3 - VASELINE


YES I SAID IT - "VASELINE"


Vaseline helps to keep moisture in, and prevents from having dry skin. And if you do have very dry skin, today is the day you should start trying. It keeps you looking younger and fresh. You can use Vaseline for a few things. It’s my top beauty secret. I have been using it for years since I was a baby. My whole family uses it. Let me tell ya’ll something true.

My grandmother been using it all her life since she passed at 89 and people was shocked that she never looked her age. She looked like she was in her 60’s and that's no lie with only like 4 wrinkles, I swear. Skin so soft bright, smooth and firm. My mom is the same way, she looks like she in her early 40’s and she’s little over 50. It’s the Vaseline, she don’t use anything else. She uses it all over her whole body including her face, feet and lips. I swear NO wrinkles, nothing. Nice clear smooth tight glow skin. And its funny that when people ask me, what I use, their shocked. WOW FOR REAL NO WAY. I'm like YES WAY!! So yes everyone, I use Vaseline all over my body it’s very good to take care of your skin and that’s my #1 remedy and you should try it "TRUST ME", even you haven’t already start now.


CHECK THIS OUT, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE !!!!


One more thing I forgot to mention it helps keep the outside world out – it protects skin from the effects of weather and exposure.


Second it acts like a sealant to help keep the inside world in – it forms an occlusive barrier to the natural water loss of our skin. So skin that is dry and chapped is protected from drying elements, enabling skin-softening moisture to build up naturally from inside the skin itself.



So that's it ya'll for now. Next week I will be bringing you more of my TOP secrets #'s 4-6. I'm not finish !!! Hope some of my secrets will work good for you and you take some notes.. And just to let you know these secrets are NOT just for women to try them, FELLAS , FELLAS, FELLAS you can also try these secrets too ....


Muah

Mz Purrfection


No comments:

Post a Comment